• Decrease font size
  • Default font size
  • Increase font size
Latest News


BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP FOR MINING SECTOR 2017-18 REPORTS PDF Print E-mail

GOLD FIELDS (GH) LTD TARKWA & DAMANG

Gold Fields (Gh) Ltd and Goldfields Abosso Ltd own 90% stake in their respective mines. They are both wholly owned by Gold Fields Ghana Holdings (BVI) which is also an indirect subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited, South Africa. Ghana Government retains the remaining 10% stake. Gold Fields (Gh) Ltd S.A has a primary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE:GFI), with secondary listings on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:GFI”), NASDAQ Dubai Ltd (GFI) , Euronext (“ NYX:GFLB”) in Brussels and the Swiss Exchange.

Read more...
 
Consultancy Services To Develop Ghana Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (GHEITI) 2017/18 Reconciliation Reports PDF Print E-mail

MINISTRY OF FINANCE

CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP GHANA EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TRANSPARENCY INITIATIVE (GHEITI) 2017/18 RECONCILIATION REPORTS (FIRM SELECTION) REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) PACKAGE NUMBER: GH-EITI-112471-CS-CQS

BACKGROUND


The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) is a global standard for improving transparency and accountability in the oil, gas and mining sectors.

Read more...
 
Press Release – 1st October, 2018: Ghana launches 2016 EITI and Commodity Trading Pilot Reports PDF Print E-mail

Accra, October 1, 2018. The Ministry of Finance and the Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG) of the Ghana Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (GHEITI) have produced and will formally launch the country's 2016 mining, oil and gas EITI audit and Commodity Trading Pilot reports, published on August 30th, 2018.

Read more...
 
COMMITTEE TO OVERSEE ALLOCATION OF OIL BLOCKS INAUGURATED PDF Print E-mail

The Ministry of Energy has inaugurated a committee to oversee the allocation of oil blocks to local and international companies through proper evaluation and negotiation. The committee is made up of 23 members, drawn from the Ministry of energy, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), Ministry of Finance, Attorney-Generals Department, Petroleum Commission and the Ghana Maritime Authority.

Read more...
 
Press Release - Ghana launches 2015 EITI Reports PDF Print E-mail

Accra, May 15, 2018

The Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG) of the Ghana Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (GHEITI) has produced and will formally launch the country's 2015 mining, oil and gas EITI audit reports, published on April 30th, 2018. The MSG is a tripartite body made up of Government, Industry and Civil Society that has the responsibility of steering the affairs of GHEITI. The mining report brings to twelve (12th), the total number published since Ghana acceded to the initiative in 2003. For oil and gas, the 2015 report is the fifth (5th) since the initiative was extended to cover the sector. The production of the 2016 reports for the mining and oil/gas sectors have also been initiated and expected to be completed in July, 2018.

Read more...
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 35

2016 Mining Sector Report

2016 Mining Sector Report
2016 Mining Sector Report

COMMODITY TRADING PILOT REPORT

GHANA COMMODITY TRADING PILOT REPORT 2018

2015 Oil & Gas Sector Report

2015 Oil and Gas Sector Report
2015 Oil and Gas Sector Report

Petroleum Register of Ghana

Ghana Mining Cadastre

Open Data Dashboard
Click to Open

Search

Latest Events

NOEVENTS